Please Refrain….Facebook Edition
1. From having PDA on your significant other’s wall: I am always been a strong opponent of PDA. I regularly yell “Get a room!” to couples making out and/or groping each other in public. As such, I am not a fan of Facebook PDA, either. Please do not write on your boyfriend’s wall, “Oh my gosh! I love you so much sugar britches….can’t wait to see you tonight!!!!” Just don’t.
2. From liking everything I say: You like the fact that I uploaded a picture of my dog? You like that my status is a John Mayer song? You like that my dog got run over by a semi-truck? Stop liking everything!
3. From posting baby pictures: I’ll be honest, I don’t care what you looked like when you were 3 years old. I really don’t. Stop going through photo albums and scanning the pictures in. Live in the present, kid.
4. From inviting me to your band’s concert: Because I went to a music school, I probably encounter much more of this than most people. I get invited to approximately 7 concerts per day via Facebook. Most of the bands suck…like really suck. I’m tired of hearing about your stupid bands.
5. From sending Facebook messages: I dread getting Facebook messages, especially from people who have my phone number or e-mail address. Do you really think it is easier to send a Facebook message, pal??? It isn’t. The worst, though, is mass Facebook messages, in which when one person replies, you get the message, as well. This is somewhat tolerable when it the message involves 4 people, but when it involves 97 people, I hate my life.